8.07.2013

cultivating gratitude: episode four

Psst...we bought a house!  The Burrow is still under construction, and I will share more pictures of it as we complete rooms, but for now I'm grateful for all of the helpers we have had painting and moving (Tess, Katy, Derek)...we are very blessed.  We painted three rooms and have been completing other projects.  It's coming along.  Stay tuned for more from The Burrow!
VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS (this is how I ask people for help)

Tess is oddly proud of her painting prowess.


prepping the first room

meticulous fiance

kitchen organization


“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”
 
Ralph Waldo Emerson

What are you grateful for today? Leave me a note! - See more at: http://sunbeamsandsnapshots.blogspot.com/2013/06/cultivating-gratitude-episode-three.html#sthash.EcVzTB9k.dpuf
"Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously.  And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

What are you grateful for today? Leave me a note!


1 comment:

  1. Today, I am thankful for: relaxing summer days, my garden, a clean room and DVR.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a note.