6.20.2015

happy birthday, gg!

You guys, look how cute my grandma is:
 
...and today she turns 80! We actually celebrated with a surprise party (planned by her four daughters) a few weeks ago. 
Happy Birthday, GG! We love you!
 Here are some of my favorite shots:
hugs after the big surprise


famjam










cousins

nora and some of her fave aunts

whats up just hanging out in a field i don't know

"Excuse me, sir, that's my GG up there!"

jilly just jillin


finn



nora just totaling blue steeling

ugh, c'mon dad

cuties



gg clicked her heels and then...




check this: starting with GG: Bethany Grace >>> Grace Christina (skip the babe for a sec) >>>> Tina Jayne (back to baby) >>>> Eleanor Jayne #namechain






everybody (kind of)






 
 
 
 
 photo gracesignature_zpszaasj7qh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a note.