6.11.2014

book review catch-up

I read a lot of things and didn't review any of them.  Here's what May looked like:

-A Hologram for the King by Dave Eggers
-This is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz
-Three to Get Married (again) by Fulton Sheen
-I'm Proud of You: My Friendship with Fred Rogers by Tim Madigan
-Another Bullshit Night in Suck City by Nick Flynn
-A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers
-A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
-Eva Moves the Furniture by Margot Livesey
-Dear Life by Alice Munro

Here's one thought for each:

-weird/sad
-sad/not weird
-the best
-I want to be best friends with Fred Rogers (bonus fact: All Mr. Roger's Neighborhood episodes are on Amazon Instant Video.  You are welcome.)
-favorite title
-this title is funnier because of the memoir I read immediately before it
-Nick Hornby-esque
-page-turner
-short stories are the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a note.