7.22.2013

the perfect date

You guys, last week, Luke took me on the perfect date.  It started with excellent weather and dinner at our favorite restaurant, where our meal was free because we go there all the time and they like us (Thanks, Northstar!):

my dinner

luke's dinner

essential ingredient for the perfect date


Next, we went to my very favorite ice cream shop where I got my favorite ice cream:

best ice cream

my selections

luke's selections


We followed up ice cream with a little outdoor relaxation while we waited for the main event:

more essentials

luke was winning

true fact: i own exactly zero pairs of heels.


And then, for the grand finale, we watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on an outdoor screen.
the wand chooses the wizard, mr. potter

get it? it's a patronus charm. do you get it? harry potter humor, guys.





I mean really: Luke, burger, ice cream, relaxing, comfortable clothes, and Harry Potter? The perfect date.





No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a note.